• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals !!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chris Spaulding

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to Adam @Battlecorals . I just placed my second order for a battlebox from Adam and he got back to me in short order with the questions as to what I was looking for. I was already to give him a list of what I received from him in my first purchase but to my surprise he already had the list. I told him just have a good time picking it out , and that I really appreciate all the posts and articles he has contributed to R2R as they have helped me along this SPS journey. ( I have read every one and every post from him )
One of the Best vendors by far. Do yourself a favor and order from him. You won't be sorry.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really appreciate the post. Many thanks!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back