• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bay Corals.Com on MAN! (beware) save your money

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After my first buy from bay corals i was happy..One DOA in first shipment, and was told he'd make it right on my next order..

So i decieded to place anouther order with a few z-p's..waited 3weeks for z-p's to ship..$300+ order..

Once i recived the order i was VERY disapointed..all the z-p's were alomost white in color and most were completly gone over night or by the next day..most look like they were cut the night before shipping also...

So after a few email's/ face book messages and him saying he would make it right.(over 3 weeks ago).hear i am..No response from Hung in the past few days in a last minute effort to give him another chance to correct issues..

Dont waste your Money...If your gonna be a Vendor stand behinde your shippment...i own a bussniess and heavly rely on customers satifaction and cant tell you how many times ive corrected a issue and lost money on a job..Materials i use dont grow either so its a straight up loss....Just bothers me..Rip Off first word that come to mind...and WILL NEVER GIVE Bay corals any more of my money...Id would have had more enjoyment watching my money burn than getting a few high end corals that are pretty much dead when they arrived....

Last edited by a moderator:

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear, seems par for the course with this guy lately. His operation has always seemed shady IMO.

63vette427

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really too bad things feel apart with Baycorals. He used to stand behind his stuff but it really sounds like things have changed in the past 6 months..

EASTCOASTREEFER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice post...its about time someone stood up for rip offs; its like money will destroy anything, no one wants to back up a dollar for anything it seems!!!
this exact same thing has happened to me more than once.

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just noticed his site is locked out. something must be going on..

chestnud

Slice & Dice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a $350.00 chalice frag in August. Never showed up and Hung has gone MIA. So I'm right there with you man.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout their website.
we already seen that. honestly it could be hes moving the site, missed a payment, or took it down. those are just a few reasons.
has anyone attempted to call him?
he has a number on his pp account

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weird, Last month I picked up the Jabawaki chalice frag from Hung, he was very quick to respond and send out, Later sent me an e-mail checking in since it was $1,100 for a tiny dot

spsgtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm out a couple hundred bucks. didn't send the coral out and isn't resonding to pm's or emails. terrible vendor.

Chancereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2000 dollar order...... took 5 weeks to get my money back.... i had to contact paypal cuase he wouldnt responce to my emails

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dangg man.. i hate it when it hit my good customers... glad u got ur money back ...

sorry to hear about this EMONEY!!

2000 dollar order...... took 5 weeks to get my money back.... i had to contact paypal cuase he wouldnt responce to my emails

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 142 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back