Bayer Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter spieszak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spieszak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is apparently in the process of being re-branded to BioAdvanced.

The company's facebook response when asked was
"I would be happy to assist you with this today. The product is still the same with the same active ingredients. Only the brand name has changed since we are now owned by SBM Life Science and are no longer associated with Bayer."

Has anyone tried it yet? I just received a new bottle on a Amazon order, and am just a bit weary...

 
i saw it this week and didn't buy it because i wasn't sure if it was the same formula.
 
There was another thread about it few weeks ago. Few reefers were using it
 
Just to follow up on this, I used to to dip a bunch of frags over the weekend, and everything went well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new