BBB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder why neptune isnt a BBB company. Well looking at the reports filed on them and them not responding or care and not doing anything to make it better is one reason I would say. With a rating of a D- thats not good. They really should try to care about their customers better. I know I file a report with them and they did nothing about it.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/morgan-hi...ectronic-supplies/neptune-systems-1216-253725

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 complaints in three years, is nothing. Have you ever created a ticket with them? There customer service is honeslty some next level sh_t. Their the best!!

blazeby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had to use their service dept 3 times in the past 5 years and each time they've gone above and beyond, replacing parts for free that were way out of warranty.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As a reefer I never even thought about BBB. Look at a different source for reviews.

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 complaints in three years, is nothing. Have you ever created a ticket with them? There customer service is honeslty some next level sh_t. Their the best!!

Ive honestly never had bad customer service with them. If i attach the info for them they normally just go right in fix the issue and are out only to notify me that the error / problem has been corrected. I had a AFS not work out of the box, shutdown all my modules and with in an hr it was all fixed and back online and the AFS was programmed. Mind you my tank is super Neptune heavy as well. 2X eb832s 2X wavs, AFS, WXM, FMK, LDK 2X dos with reses, 2X gyre to apex modules and PM1 for the alkatronic. to find the issue and fix all that in an hour email to email is pretty good **** to me.

dante411x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have very mixed feelings about this. On one hand, their customer service is good. But getting through to that customer service on the other hand...

D sounds accurate

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something a whole lot of people dont know. BBB is not a government run operation nor has any authority over any business.
It is a private organization.
If you own a business you will have to pay $300-500 per year to be a member.
If you are not a member they dont have a file on you.
You can submit a complaint or good remarks on any company whether they are members or not. BBB will report it on their website.
That's about it.
If a company have many complaints its rating system will give it a lower grade and if a company has positive feedback they will give it a higher grade.
Honestly that system is a broken system as well. This is statistically proven, people complain more that they leave positive feedbacks.
They have no say so in someone's business like most people think when they say I am going to report you to BBB.

Lightdir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had several dealings with the support department recently and they are top notch. I got a response within a hour or 2 of submitting a ticket ( which states 12 to 24 hrs response time).The issues got resolved very quickly.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back