Just had my first jumper...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siberwulf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Siberwulf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
421
Reaction score
375
Location
DFW
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aiptasia Eating File Fish. I've had this guy for over two years now. I was feeding them, and turned around. Heard a splash and a splat. Turned around, he wasn't in the tank (he usually comes right to the front to say Hi).

Found him behind the tank, against the wall, within a minute or two. Carefully slid him along the floor not to hurt him (as best I could, with a spoon). His fins got stuck under the tank. I had to push him back along the floor to unstick it.

After about what felt like 10 minutes, I got him free. He flopped in my hands and I dumped in him into the sump. He was a floater.

After I unstuck him from the overflow a few times..he's swimming around like nothing happened.


What the hecking heck....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new