bbyatv 150 Mixed Reef

bbyatv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Centreville, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pics of a 150 mixed reef I started after having a fire on a 90 and then a tank glass break on a 120.

8/15/2012
08-15-2012-1.jpg


8/30/2012
08-30-2012-1.JPG


8/30/2012
08-30-2012-2.jpg


9/24/2012
09-24-2012-1.jpg


10/20/2012
10-20-2012-1.jpg


10/20/2012
10-20-2012-2.jpg


Thanks,
Bruce
 
Wow great growth and it looks good! :D
 
Very nice tank! What are the dimensions on that bad boy?

Also, how's that Desjardni and the Yellow getting along? I want to try something similar, but I'm concerned about fighting.
 
Thanks for the complement. The tank is 48 x 24 x 30.

I have had very good luck with the tangs. All get along very well. I have a Hippo, a Desjardni, and a Yellow.

Thanks,
Bruce
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new