BC and the LASER - MASTER! Have a look!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A groovy new addition to the already groovy Battlebrush! This kind of fell into my lap, and I think it's just awesome! In case you missed this on my Instagram thing, check out the laser etching on the Battlebrushes! Done by my friend Terrill at Laser Forged down in Florida! I've only had 50 made so far, so I can't promise you'll get one in your next order, but eventually, they will all wear the mark! Promise.

Thanks again Terrill! Will have more on their way down there soon.

IMG_3905.jpeg

Cu8ano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A groovy new addition to the already groovy Battlebrush! This kind of fell into my lap, and I think it's just awesome! In case you missed this on my Instagram thing, check out the laser etching on the Battlebrushes! Done by my friend Terrill at Laser Forged down in Florida! I've only had 50 made so far, so I can't promise you'll get one in your next order, but eventually, they will all wear the mark! Promise.

Thanks again Terrill! Will have more on their way down there soon.

IMG_3905.jpeg

And Thank you as well my friend! Looking forward to it! =)

U

User1

View Badges
Boys (and girls) and their toys :). Just kidding :).

My brother in law has a CNC at home he uses for some of his wood working. It has a laser attachment. He was playing around with it and one day I finished up turning some pens and asked him if he thought he could laser it. Sure enough, he could. Pretty neat what these things can do.

Again - looks good.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back