BC Battle Stag

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,177
Reaction score
10,395
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
She’s been tuff but finally poppin…sry not best pics since she’s set @Jasonak ur not alone lol maybe a top down later, anyway…
IMG_6376.jpeg
IMG_6375.jpeg
 
She’s been tuff but finally poppin…sry not best pics since she’s set @Jasonak ur not alone lol maybe a top down later, anyway…
IMG_6376.jpeg
IMG_6375.jpeg
Great to see it! I swear it was no different for me when I got this piece from Menard back in like 2005 maybe.

was just super slow off the start but ultimately has been a really decent grower just the first year or two is just brutal. Thanks for sharing you're way over the hump for sure on that guy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new