!!!BC EXOTICS 8 PIECE WONDER-PACK!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,835
Reaction score
20,930
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some really nice ones in this pack, including a few of those "perpetually unavailable" pieces. It's going to sting the billfold a bit, pretty much the opposite of last weeks super-econo packs, and the screamers can scream about it, but this 8 pack is truly remarkable. All "signature" BC pieces, and another one for the die hard aficionado.

799.00 shipped

  1. Happy B-Day Tenuis
  2. Adam Bomb!
  3. Dragonfly
  4. Planet Yellow
  5. The Battlestag
  6. Sungod Prostrata
  7. Cream City Pinky
  8. Bubblebath Unicorn

IMG_0329-Edit_zpsqny0pf1i.jpg

IMG_0331-Edit_zpskbrujl4j.jpg

 
We need some colony shots of;

- Happy B-Day Tenuis
- Adam Bomb!
- Cream City Pinky


Really old pic of the cream city has been on the site since day one, but I’m working on the other two.

I’ve sent lots of the Adam bomb out in battle boxes:). There’s a handful of folks out there with that guy already as well.

Will get really nice looking green/yellow tips. It’s a super unique piece all around.
 
Awesome pack! I've got the adam bomb growing out right now. I'm looking forward to seeing what it turns into.
 
I was also curious what some of these look like.

I'm just gonna pretend they're 'moldy dog turd green' until proven otherwise. That way we don't buy them just to see what they are -_-

/s

Adam is one of the best around for photos. They're all legit, not embellished. That's why I always press him for pics. Sure, someone else could take a pic under actinics only making it shine like a thousand suns -- But Adams pics are realistic.
 
Last edited:
Whoa! Those are some really nice frags.
 
I just sent you an email.

This pack is super nice!!
 
I just received this pack today with two extras. They are perfect as always. I think this may be my favorite box. Too bad my space is just about full. If my dh didn’t love the softies and LPS so much I would be making some more space for sure.

15443023-9EB4-48A1-86F7-E5179257FB78.jpeg

2FE2094F-6485-424B-81E7-227107F3A687.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new