Bc rainbow melon teni

  • Thread starter Thread starter LOVEROCK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
1,323
Reaction score
573
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got some This coral ? Wanted to see some pics ! Thx
 
This is my colony
 

Attachments

  • 20220430_172130.jpg
    20220430_172130.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 154
Sorry had a show this past weekend and then a little getaway with my wife and fur babies. I've put a reminder on my calendar to take a pic tomorrow. :)
No need to apologize! Fun to get away with family. Just a reminder because I know you've got some awesome corals and I want to see this one. Haha.
 
Thanks ! Haven’t mounted mines up yet , came in pale
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new