BCSreef Great seller!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Richard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
135
I just received a bunch of frags from BCSreef and was a bit shocked. I have not seen frags come in this large and healthy in a long time. I think there was a frag that wasn’t at least 3” and that was multi branched and I do mean multi.I have to say if you’re looking for great frags and a great seller this is the place.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new