Be aquarium camera !

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
Not me. But for 400$ cad i got a nest thermostat and nest cam to view my tank and house. Link doesnt work
 
FISHKAM! I am tempted to buy one, only $35 and has a small form factor. Check out the quality of the video too:
 
FISHKAM! I am tempted to buy one, only $35 and has a small form factor. Check out the quality of the video too:


I bought mine on amazon when it was $25.. worth the price at that point, but I wouldn't buy it again for $35. The camera quality rarely looks as good as it does in that video.. in fact, I only use it now to make sure everything is still alive when I'm out of town.

The camera comes very close to literally melting from the heat the eye generates. You'll get burned by holding it on the wrong spot for more than 3 seconds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new