Beach Bum advice please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishead
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
By the way,
Rovster and I have made amends and our comments weren't meant to offend anyone on these forums. There are several proven methods that work for people. I learned from him and we have moved on and I am glad we met.
Cheers.
 
So is there any good advice about the beach bum monti, I was googling for some information and thought this was gunna be a good one.....I have a frag of B.B I got it and several other monti frags, while all are doing good with daily polyp extensions, the B.B is by far the slowest growing, I'd love to read some experience and possibly see some grow out pictures and examples of a colony, anyone have any pictures of B.B (not tank parameters)?
 

Attachments

  • 20210918_134320.jpg
    20210918_134320.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 84
Anyhow,
I pm'ed the know it all and called him out on his reply to me...
Alkalinity of 7.2 is on the low end.
His reply really ticks me off and makes me want to quit forums all together... I have been reefkeeping for over 25 years and my replies are based on my knowledge learned along the way....
this is what my tank looks like right now....
I would love to see his...

IMG_2961.JPG
Looks like poop...... hahaha jk nice set up!!! Always remember opinions are like butt holes, everyone has them and think they don't stink. Don't stress op will take it all in and see what comes out the other end. Haha 2 butt jokes in one message. I rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new