Beach Bums 90 gal

Beach Bum

Beach Bum
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
721
Reaction score
37
Location
Sunny Isles Beach FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralpicsMay142013-59_zps03bce8b1.jpg

[
coralpicsMay142013-4_zps21013f76.jpg

coralpicsMay142013-3_zps163047c1.jpg

]
coralpicsMay142013-7_zpsb357589a.jpg

coralpicsMay142013-8_zpsd7d2afaa.jpg

]
coralpicsMay142013-9_zps196ed5fb.jpg
[
 
Your corals look awesome!! I love the scolies!!
 
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x118/jlipton70/coralpicsMay152013-28_zps669f9742.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x118/jlipton70/coralpicsMay152013-14_zpsc1f22a41.jpg
coralpicsMay152013-25_zpsaea98c32.jpg

coralpicsMay152013-9_zpsda0b096f.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new