Bean Animal overflow or anything better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iLMaRiO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iLMaRiO

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
601
Reaction score
129
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
preamble: if unit is not wrote, I assume it's metrical.

for a new tank, 180x80x50, 720 liters raw , I'm planning an external overflow with a bean animal. Anything better than this ? it has to be TOTALLY SILENT.
Which drain hose sizes ? 32mm each ? And what about the return hoses ? 2x 25mm would be enough for Triton Method (10x volume, so 7200 liters per hours they are suggesting).
 
preamble: if unit is not wrote, I assume it's metrical.

for a new tank, 180x80x50, 720 liters raw , I'm planning an external overflow with a bean animal. Anything better than this ? it has to be TOTALLY SILENT.
Which drain hose sizes ? 32mm each ? And what about the return hoses ? 2x 25mm would be enough for Triton Method (10x volume, so 7200 liters per hours they are suggesting).
I‘ve had great luck with the bean animal configuration. Takes some screwing around but I‘ve gotten them very quiet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new