Beautiful Acro Frag

duesmortem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had my tank established for about 7 months now. I originally had one stylopora and it bleached from the bottom up and the polyps bailed from the skeleton. My stylopora died and I was disappointed in myself for not giving it the care it needed. Fast forward two months later and I bought an acropora frag from WWC during one of their sales. The frag has been on my frag rack for about two months and yesterday I decided to finally move it onto my rockwork. I must say that I am extremely happy with the growth of this acropora, I was worried about my water parameters being consist enough for the acro to survive and I was also afraid of having my second sps frag start bleaching. My tank is only 10 gallons but this acropora seems to be loving it's environment.
20210305_143428.jpg

The acropora was beginning to encrust the frag rack so I decided that I would move it so it can really establish itself and continue to grow. I am a very proud coral dad right now :)

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had my tank established for about 7 months now. I originally had one stylopora and it bleached from the bottom up and the polyps bailed from the skeleton. My stylopora died and I was disappointed in myself for not giving it the care it needed. Fast forward two months later and I bought an acropora frag from WWC during one of their sales. The frag has been on my frag rack for about two months and yesterday I decided to finally move it onto my rockwork. I must say that I am extremely happy with the growth of this acropora, I was worried about my water parameters being consist enough for the acro to survive and I was also afraid of having my second sps frag start bleaching. My tank is only 10 gallons but this acropora seems to be loving it's environment.
20210305_143428.jpg

The acropora was beginning to encrust the frag rack so I decided that I would move it so it can really establish itself and continue to grow. I am a very proud coral dad right now :)
Consider me a jealous coral dad :p:phahaha I’m working on sps now but that is an amazing frag I love it. Super encrusted too looksvery fuzzy which IMO is the best sps

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back