Because you wanted it: WYSIWYG Strawberry Shortcake Frags are back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You asked for it and we listened:

We just released a bunch of new items on our website, including the much-loved "Strawberry Shortcake" Acropora!

Many of you wanted to be able to choose the exact specimen you wanted from our "stock" inventory frags, so we have started making them WYSIWYG. The last WYSIWYG 'Cakes sold out very quickly, so if you're looking for one, you'll want to jump on this release quickly!

It's just a start, but you'll see more and more of our stock frags being released in this fashion.

IMG_8310-3-UC.jpg

http://uniquecorals.com/default/acropora-microclados-strawberry-shortcake-acropora-1-5-frag-945.html

We want to create a great shopping experience for you- our most important people-and will continue to refine our site! Thanks for your suggestions and enjoy!

Regards,

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice....I ordered one of the Shortcakes and as I went to check out it showed up sold out...by the time I got back to the page three others showed up sold out. They are going fast hahahaha. I managed to snag a different Shortcake and got through the process without a "sold out" popping up. It wasn't my first choice but at least I got one. I am glad you guys are doing WYSIWYG. You have great corals so show 'em off :D.

cultivatedcoral

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked one up. I was just thinking about getting this one again. It's an awesome piece. Lost the original in a crash but it was beautiful!

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one of these fine bad boys earlier this past week and received it yesterday. Can't wait for it to settle in and begin to grow! I can't believe Scott actually called me and left a message on my cell phone about when the coral would actually ship due to a little confusion in the ordering process. The bonus frag is pretty cool as well (I just dont' know what it is because I'm still somewhat of a newbie). The service, packaging and personal touch of Scott made my experience with Unique... well unique. Thank you Scott for the incredible coral and making the customer experienced A+.

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking shortcake frag, encrusted frag is.an understatement!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice....I ordered one of the Shortcakes and as I went to check out it showed up sold out...by the time I got back to the page three others showed up sold out. They are going fast hahahaha. I managed to snag a different Shortcake and got through the process without a "sold out" popping up. It wasn't my first choice but at least I got one. I am glad you guys are doing WYSIWYG. You have great corals so show 'em off :D.

I'm glad you were able to get a 'cake! They have proven to be ridiculously popular as WYSIWYG items! Don't worry, we'll be putting up some more tomorrow. They are looking great, so we'll keep adding new ones! Thanks for the kind words. We're going to get the whole "stock frag WYSIWYG" thing dialed in well...Hope it makes for a better customer experience for everyone!

Scott

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one of these fine bad boys earlier this past week and received it yesterday. Can't wait for it to settle in and begin to grow! I can't believe Scott actually called me and left a message on my cell phone about when the coral would actually ship due to a little confusion in the ordering process. The bonus frag is pretty cool as well (I just dont' know what it is because I'm still somewhat of a newbie). The service, packaging and personal touch of Scott made my experience with Unique... well unique. Thank you Scott for the incredible coral and making the customer experienced A+.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Birddog! I'm sorry that we forgot to ID the bonus frag for you..Perhaps if you send me a pic I can remember what we sent! LOL

We are thrilled that you found the customer experience satisfying...We are working very hard to exceed customer expectations, and will keep refining our efforts to make things better and better. Everyone's suggestions have helped, too!

Enjoy!

Regards,

Scott

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott, are those from the mother colony from 2009 MACNA? They are sweet looking, almost edible looking. I have one of your shortcakes thru another vender. It is just now starting to color up nicely. Just curious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott, are those from the mother colony from 2009 MACNA? They are sweet looking, almost edible looking. I have one of your shortcakes thru another vender. It is just now starting to color up nicely. Just curious.

Good question. When we started operations here in LA, Joe did send out some pieces from his store in Manhattan, including some of the "OG" Shortcake. Some of our broodstock was also from other propagators who worked with the original SSC colonies. So, to answer your question, yes we do have the "good genes" here! LOL

And those of you that missed out on the last couple of releases- have no fear, we're releasing more in the next couple of days. They are looking great!

Scott

cultivatedcoral

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got our shipment today. Everything looks great. Thanks for the bonus frag. All frags were good to large sizes and prices were excellent!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 99 79.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back