Bedside Biocube tank log

Found a small aiptasia on one of the frag plugs earlier. It was removed and scrubbed off via toothbrush with extreme prejudice. No idea how it got there, but I'll be keeping a closer eye on the tank for a while. Fortunately, since there are no wrasses in the tank, berghia nudibranchs are a potential option if the infestation gets too large, but hopefully that little one is a one off, and no more of them pop up...
 
I didn’t know wrasses ate it. I always had luck with peppermint shrimp.
I don't trust anyone, myself included, to properly ID the right peppermint shrimp. And the only wrasses that'll do well in a 32gallon are afaik all nudibranch eaters (pink streak, sixline, possum).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new