Been Gone Too Long

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I used to be an active member and a moderator on this site, I left the hobby for a bit and got on the board today, and wow, things have changed in this hobby for sure!

Even in just 6 months, things are totally different than they used to be...
 
Welcome back bro!
 
I wondered what happened to you, welcome back!
 
Im still around, I run a photography business that keeps me on my toes about 24/7....
 
Chris! I have been meaning to give you a call! Tried calling the other day and went to voicemail and forgot to try calling back!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new