Been out of the hobby for over 12 yrs.......

KC's CNC Creations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I used to have a house full of reef tanks (220/180/120/110/90/two 75s/four 55s/ and countless 20g setups), i raised clown fish and propagated both soft and stony corals, i did a good bit of online sales on another reef related site but after an exchange of words with one of their new know it all forum moderators i was 'Moved On' and there really wasn't a lot of other options at that time so when someone made me an offer on the entire setup........i sold out and dedicated more time to other things.

i miss having a tank to sit in front of and enjoying the view so I'm looking to get back into it and building a new setup. I've been woodworking and cabinet building for over 40 years and doing 3d carving with a CNC for a little over 15 years. my intentions are to find me a smaller size tank and building a themed 3d stand/hood.

a few carvings i've done.......
IMG_6904.jpg
IMG_6887.jpg
IMG_4699.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I used to have a house full of reef tanks (220/180/120/110/90/two 75s/four 55s/ and countless 20g setups), i raised clown fish and propagated both soft and stony corals, i did a good bit of online sales on another reef related site but after an exchange of words with one of their new know it all forum moderators i was 'Moved On' and there really wasn't a lot of other options at that time so when someone made me an offer on the entire setup........i sold out and dedicated more time to other things.

i miss having a tank to sit in front of and enjoying the view so I'm looking to get back into it and building a new setup. I've been woodworking and cabinet building for over 40 years and doing 3d carving with a CNC for a little over 15 years. my intentions are to find me a smaller size tank and building a themed 3d stand/hood.

a few carvings i've done.......
IMG_6904.jpg
IMG_6887.jpg
IMG_4699.jpg
Welcomc kc,
Sorry for the bad experience, thats no fun
Get back and help us here.
Cool Carvings!
Is the programming difficult, or are there converters

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back