beer/equipment swap meet!!

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so i have a keg of bud that needs to used up, and reeferdood and i have a bunch of unwanted equipment that needs to be sold or traded. we came up with an idea for a swap/sale meet for anyone who has any unwanted items.

if you have anything you don't want/need bring to sell or to trade for other items you might find. anything from tanks to lighting and even filtration, bring it down and make a couple bucks! we are not here to make a killing on the items so there will be some things under $10!!

as for the beer, pay $1 for the cup and drink as much beer as you can fit in your belly! the money for this will be going to by best friend for his honeymoon.

the swap will be at reeferdood house on sat November 7 from 2-the keg is gone!!! if you have any questions or need directions pm or call rick or myself.

this has nothing to do with any one club, it is just for the reef enthusiast who is looking for a great time and great used or new items! hope to see you all there, and don't forget to bring those unwanted items!!

please call to let us know who and how many will show up so we can set up tables accordingly. Steve-321-298-0555, rick-321-604-5434

we are located in Merritt Island florida....call for directions!

Attachments

• mini-CIMG0065.jpg
    mini-CIMG0065.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 99

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back