Before I nuke my tank :P

Mickle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
321
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to find out what kind of flatworms I have in my 13.5 evo tank, its possibly 3 different species. Its nothing serious or damaging. I am just curious in what species they are. Im tired of seeing them everywhere, so boutta kill them all!! 🧙‍♂️

Maybe someone here with personal experience knows exactly what these guys are



20260901_161126.jpg



Some camoflauge to the sea cucumber
20260901_161133.jpg


20260901_161146.jpg
 
Second and third image is a Convolutriloba species. Could be C. macropyga (long central lobe, green color, red diamond shaped spot at the end), but the exact identification is a bit tricky, see page 7, post 127 and especially page 9, post 173 of my microscopy thread. I have been diving pretty deep into their identification lately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new