• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner chalice, some SPS and grafted monti

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some more beginner chalice, I have a Hollywood stunner and it’s doing good so I’m ready to try some more and more of a challenge too. Also looking for some SPS and grafted Montis.

*disclaimer I won’t be able to get anything till the week of the 20th. Traveling for work right now.
 
I have easier to keep chalices, birdsnest, digi’s & monti’s. Can hold items for extended periods without any problem so long as the order is paid for.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250920_233601492_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250920_233601492_Original.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20250920_233603512_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250920_233603512_Original.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 59
  • PXL_20250920_233605189_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250920_233605189_Original.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20250908_034228503_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250908_034228503_Original.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20250831_045214061_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_045214061_Original.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20250831_045040036_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_045040036_Original.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20250831_044957703_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_044957703_Original.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20250831_045002066_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_045002066_Original.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 45
  • PXL_20250831_044948731_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_044948731_Original.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20250831_044952561_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_044952561_Original.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20250831_044845296_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_044845296_Original.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20250831_044841052_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_044841052_Original.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 60
  • PXL_20250831_043553836_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250831_043553836_Original.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PXL_20250806_022314125_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250806_022314125_Original.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 46
  • PXL_20250601_024805112_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250601_024805112_Original.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20250601_024803725_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250601_024803725_Original.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20250601_024750746_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250601_024750746_Original.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 33
Also for SPS I’m looking for something like Strawbery shortcake, Hawkins, and some other acros 🤔
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new