BELICE RICORDEAS

Item Price
40-60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Exotic_Reefer0

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
597
Reaction score
279
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These Ricordeas are from Belice. They're pretty unique mushrooms. Easy to care for and colorful

Shipping depends on location
Pickup 17551

Sold #1
Sold #6
Sold #13

20241105_153709.jpg 20241105_153700.jpg 20241105_153650.jpg 20241105_153623.jpg 20241105_153614.jpg 20241105_153607.jpg 20241105_153559.jpg 20241105_153341.jpg 20241105_153335.jpg 20241105_153329.jpg 20241105_153321.jpg 20241105_153314.jpg 20241105_153303.jpg 20241105_153256.jpg 20241105_153243.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new