Bells flasher wrasse difference?

They are listed as expert because they need special care. They need to be held I a more natural stress free environment before shipping. They also can take a while before eating prepared foods. They can live off pods until they start eating and even baby brine shrimp can be hatched too. $20 for a hatchery and only need a desk lamp and little clean saltwater. I think any disease. They can carry takes over their immune system why people also see many deaths.
Once they are in a display and settle in they are great fish and are hardy. Males can be aggressive toward other male leopards.
I would recommend a place that properly qt’s or lfs that hold the fish for a week or two and see it eat mail order from a place that gets fish shipped across the world the world then ships to you is to much for them to deal with if not held proper.

Tiny leopards won’t normally eat prepared foods until they get to small size. Other than that a non stressed wrasse that is healthy will eat.

You can try a meleagris or blue star leopard. They can be found on cheaper side.
Sweet! I grow my own own pods and phyto and once in a while I’ll also hatch my own baby brine as well. If I find a good one I’ll consider it again. Thanks for all the info
 
Sweet! I grow my own own pods and phyto and once in a while I’ll also hatch my own baby brine as well. If I find a good one I’ll consider it again. Thanks for all the info
I can recommend TSM and tank stop. Both I dealt with a lot and built a friendship over the years. They are two online places. TSM is full qt tank stop does not qt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new