OP
OP
musaabi

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are listed as expert because they need special care. They need to be held I a more natural stress free environment before shipping. They also can take a while before eating prepared foods. They can live off pods until they start eating and even baby brine shrimp can be hatched too. $20 for a hatchery and only need a desk lamp and little clean saltwater. I think any disease. They can carry takes over their immune system why people also see many deaths.
Once they are in a display and settle in they are great fish and are hardy. Males can be aggressive toward other male leopards.
I would recommend a place that properly qt’s or lfs that hold the fish for a week or two and see it eat mail order from a place that gets fish shipped across the world the world then ships to you is to much for them to deal with if not held proper.

Tiny leopards won’t normally eat prepared foods until they get to small size. Other than that a non stressed wrasse that is healthy will eat.

You can try a meleagris or blue star leopard. They can be found on cheaper side.
Sweet! I grow my own own pods and phyto and once in a while I’ll also hatch my own baby brine as well. If I find a good one I’ll consider it again. Thanks for all the info

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! I grow my own own pods and phyto and once in a while I’ll also hatch my own baby brine as well. If I find a good one I’ll consider it again. Thanks for all the info
I can recommend TSM and tank stop. Both I dealt with a lot and built a friendship over the years. They are two online places. TSM is full qt tank stop does not qt.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.6%
Back