Belly's fish room...

belly14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is my build thread.

Been in the freshwater world for many years and currently have 4 tanks (community, pea puffer breeding, show grade Betta & shrimp). Always wanted to get into saltwater and in the last year the obsession has hit. Started a DIY project where I built my own weir box, drilled the tank etc all to try and really learn as I went. Within 6 months (and an Ich outbreak and clown trigger aggression issues, I bought a WaterBox Infinia Frag and have started out on a peaceful reef tank.

Currently adding a variety of Coral and slowly adding peaceful and useful fish! I use Natural Sea Water (I'm UK-based) that gets delivered to me and have found this great, the owner of the company is a fountain of knowledge much like many people here too and has been an immense help. Ill add some pics of the journey.

Also, I own a design agency here in UK and we work on some great stuff so if anyone needs anything just gimme a shout!
 
Just a few pics. Much more to come
 

Attachments

  • 5C0A35D4-9AAE-4DC6-8DE0-0E98C760D844.jpeg
    5C0A35D4-9AAE-4DC6-8DE0-0E98C760D844.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 6C170AF8-06D7-4709-9E16-EF4A74A7335F.jpeg
    6C170AF8-06D7-4709-9E16-EF4A74A7335F.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 2C1A4369-269F-49C6-BD42-133770121E47.jpeg
    2C1A4369-269F-49C6-BD42-133770121E47.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 5CA7AB94-7E47-420E-AB74-176C501A4D2F.jpeg
    5CA7AB94-7E47-420E-AB74-176C501A4D2F.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 74

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new