bengai cardinal unhealthy

bri.reffin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
30
Location
madera ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first pair of saltwater fish 2 cardinals. 1 is active when the return pump is on and off and the other seems to be breathing unusual and barley eating. its normal for cardinals to stay in the same spot but something seems wrong, should i quarantine
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5918.mov
    8.9 MB
  • IMG_5917.mov
    22.9 MB
Something I found out the hard way and I really wish was more commonly known is that these fish are VERY aggressive towards each other. I've seen one literally bite another one in half. Also I've put 2 babies in a 20G quarantine and watched one rip all the fins off the other one in just a couple days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new