• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BERGHIA NUDIBRANCH - $15 EACH - SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Item Price
$15 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

saucetart

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2021
Messages
94
Reaction score
52
Location
erie
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Berghia Nudibranchs $15 each + shipping

minimum 1/4in, although most in the 1/2-3/4in range

berg2.jpg
 
Where in Pa?
 
Berghia Nudibranchs $15 each + shipping

minimum 1/4in, although most in the 1/2-3/4in range

berg2.jpg
Do you still have these? I'm in Pittsburgh; 15108, how much would the shipping be if I got 4?
 
Berghia Nudibranchs $15 each + shipping

minimum 1/4in, although most in the 1/2-3/4in range
Do you still have these? I'm in Pittsburgh; 15108, how much would the shipping be if I got 4?
 
Do you have aiptasia to sell?
 
Berghia Nudibranchs $15 each + shipping

minimum 1/4in, although most in the 1/2-3/4in range

berg2.jpg
Very interested. In Atlanta Ga. Would like to purchase. Can you please PM me with details including shipping? Ty
 
Interested in 5 ship to 07052 if any are still available
 
I'm interested if you still have some for shipping to Florida.
 
Any still available? Anyone?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new