• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia Nudibranch 5 Pack BREEDING ADULTS

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
^^^^^^^ SCAMMER^^^^^^^^

Cwwallis is a scammer! Sold him a reef wave 25 in brand new condition. He signs for the package and months later files a dispute and chargeback saying he never received it and it was an unauthorized transaction. Scumbag

SELLERS/BUYERS BEWARE
 
^^^^^^^ SCAMMER^^^^^^^^

Cwwallis is a scammer! Sold him a reef wave 25 in brand new condition. He signs for the package and months later files a dispute and chargeback saying he never received it and it was an unauthorized transaction. Scumbag

SELLERS/BUYERS BEWARE
No sir I did not I have done many purchases on here and not one complaint
 
^^^^^^^ SCAMMER^^^^^^^^

Cwwallis is a scammer! Sold him a reef wave 25 in brand new condition. He signs for the package and months later files a dispute and chargeback saying he never received it and it was an unauthorized transaction. Scumbag

SELLERS/BUYERS BEWARE
No sir I did not I have done many purchases on here and not one complaint
And it’s funny I just went and looked at our conversation thread and you never reached out to me about it but now you wanna mention it that’s weird in its self you never messaged me about till now
 
Yep, I have all the receipts and forum posts saved. Ready to post them if it saves someone from dealing with you and losing money.

Why haven’t you returned the pump to me since the chargeback??? Seems like a good question to ask. Are you enjoying the free pump?
 
Yep, I have all the receipts and forum posts saved. Ready to post them if it saves someone from dealing with you and losing money.

Why haven’t you returned the pump to me since the chargeback??? Seems like a good question to ask. Are you enjoying the free pump?
Here’s a better idea of that in fact did happen how about you message me the proof so I can make it right but I am almost 100% certain it did not happen. There was one person that I bought something from and I fixed it instantly because my wife didn’t recognize the charge. So I’d atleast ask you to give me the chance to fix something I knew nothing about till now
 
IMG_0441 2.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new