May 19, 2026 #1 T tmcca Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 10, 2018 Messages 359 Reaction score 126 What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I have some nudibranch for sale. 3 small ones located in Livingston NJ. $12ea
May 19, 2026 #2 OP OP T tmcca Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 10, 2018 Messages 359 Reaction score 126 What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 100% 1 0 0 May have more as well
May 19, 2026 #3 B binbin Community Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Sep 30, 2025 Messages 42 Reaction score 11 Location Lilburn GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 can you ship ?
May 20, 2026 #4 OP OP T tmcca Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 10, 2018 Messages 359 Reaction score 126 What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I don’t want to risk shipping to be honest. I might just give them to my it’s for some credit
May 21, 2026 #5 S Simon NJ New Member View Badges Joined Jan 26, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location East Brunswick, NJ What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 tmcca said: I have some nudibranch for sale. 3 small ones located in Livingston NJ. $12ea Click to expand... Hi, I would like them. Can you hold till Tuesday next week?
tmcca said: I have some nudibranch for sale. 3 small ones located in Livingston NJ. $12ea Click to expand... Hi, I would like them. Can you hold till Tuesday next week?
May 22, 2026 #6 OP OP T tmcca Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 10, 2018 Messages 359 Reaction score 126 What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Took them to my Lfs. Didn’t want to see them perish.