berghia nudibranch in canada

brooksdw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Edmonton Alberta and am looking for a few berghia nudibranch for my 120 gal aquarium. I would like to buy local but the LFS in my area are very limited. I don't mind ordering online but everything I see is sold out or don't offer delivery.

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I needed them, the best option was local reefers that were using them and had them reproducing in there tanks, but I'm in the GTA. I got two and it turned into hundreds and completely wiped the aiptasia from existence. Any local forums/clubs in Edmonton might be places to check.

OP
OP
brooksdw

brooksdw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I needed them, the best option was local reefers that were using them and had them reproducing in there tanks, but I'm in the GTA. I got two and it turned into hundreds and completely wiped the aiptasia from existence. Any local forums/clubs in Edmonton might be places to check.
I asked on my local groups and I didn't get one response.

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragbox has them and so does candy corals shipping is expensive for just the nudi but adding some corals would make it worth it.

Edit candy corals is sold out atm fragbox has 10 left atm (they offer free shipping for your whole order with some corals)

Last edited:

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Mitchell at New Dawn Aquaculture in Edmonton. Not sure if he has any at the moment but he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Back