Berghia Nudibranch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimCali75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JimCali75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
272
Reaction score
65
Location
Menifee CA USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this guy in the glass after lights out. Looks like maybe a Berghia Nudibranch? I dip everything but I’m reading that the Berghia are more resilient than some of the typical pest nudibranchs.
IMG_1781.jpeg
 
Looks more like a MEN than a Berghia.
 
Monti eating nudi…
 
Monti eating nudi…
Thanks, Unfortunately looks like you’re right. The Berghia have longer antenna. I had a few small Monti frags that I went ahead and got rid of. They looked terrible and not worth trying to save anyways. It’s a fairly young tank. I should have waited longer.

As far as the MEN the tank should be Monti free for several months correct?
 
Correct. They will die out over time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new