Berghia Nudibranch

SteveNag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Location
Parrish, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Berghia Nudibranch wiped out an aiptasia problem in one of my aquariums. I was able to collect one 1/2 inch and two small berghia. I'm looking for someone local to me in bradenton or sarasota florida who has aiptashia problems and can use the services of these guys. We can discuss a trade. PM me if interested.
 
My Berghia Nudibranch wiped out an aiptasia problem in one of my aquariums. I was able to collect one 1/2 inch and two small berghia. I'm looking for someone local to me in bradenton or sarasota florida who has aiptashia problems and can use the services of these guys. We can discuss a trade. PM me if interested.
Steve, I'm in need of some nudis... are they still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new