Berghias have a varied diet.

Reef.ductionist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
326
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hello fellow reefers on the East Coast and everywhere.. Hope all your tanks are brimming with color.
Been a while since I posted what busy with life and all, but I 'think' you might find this somewhat intriguing to say the least. Here is a picture of my Berghia colony, it's doing very well. Not to mention my Aptasis problem virtually remains non-existent.
Have a look here...
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456459602.909359.jpg


Thanks for reading and happy 'reefing' !
 
Hmmm. Everything I've read said that berghias will only feed on aiptasias, nothing else.

Is that a monti they are on?
 
Looks like a monti to me with a deadspot on the base. I'd bet those are monti eating nudis. They look very similar to berghias but are smaller
 
Looks like a monti to me with a deadspot on the base. I'd bet those are monti eating nudis. They look very similar to berghias but are smaller
That was my thought too. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new