Best addition to my current 5 fish…?

peterhos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

I have a new Red Sea reefer 250.

At the moment the tank is 3 months old and the current inmates are happy, get on well together and are feeding well. I have 2 tiny percula clowns, , a very small blue tang, an Eibli’s dwarf angelfish, and a saffron goby. What do you suggest to fit in with this lot? Any yellow fish come to mind? Or any other fish that would stand out against the black background of the tank? Thanks all.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

I have a new Red Sea reefer 250.

At the moment the tank is 3 months old and the current inmates are happy, get on well together and are feeding well. I have 2 tiny percula clowns, , a very small blue tang, an Eibli’s dwarf angelfish, and a saffron goby. What do you suggest to fit in with this lot? Any yellow fish come to mind? Or any other fish that would stand out against the black background of the tank? Thanks all.

seems false use of "Emergency" tag...

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, please refrain from using the emergency tag unless it is an emergency. Usually something like a tank is currently leaking, or a fish is suddenly acting lethargic and might die. Just something that actually is urgent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BEFE8F86-4B8C-472C-B2F1-20F5342259E1.gif

OP
OP
peterhos

peterhos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, please refrain from using the emergency tag unless it is an emergency. Usually something like a tank is currently leaking, or a fish is suddenly acting lethargic and might die. Just something that actually is urgent
Sorry…I clicked the wrong button clearly. Instead of pointing out what was a fat thumb moment would anyone like to help with an answer?

OP
OP
peterhos

peterhos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
personally i think youre close to maxed out, unless you went with something that stays small like a firefish.
Thank you. I was thinking of one final small fish. Friendly, possibly yellow, , that likes to swim in the open or around the rocks. Is there a yellow fire fish or similar? Or an easy to keep blenny? Thanks again @hambandit.

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eventually the tang will have to go, and that would help open up options.
For a yellow fish, I’d do a yellow watchman goby + tiger pistol shrimp. They aren’t always out, but add a lot of activity when they are.

Back