Best AIO tank gadgets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rstrauch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rstrauch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently started a JBJ 65 and have been in love with the TUNZE 9004 skimmer that I threw in the back and was wondering if there are any other gadgets that I can fill the space in such as nano filter rollers etc. I already have filter socks, heater, and ATO but I’m a gear junky so let me know!
 
I’m also curious to see pictures of your tank!
 
I’m also curious to see pictures of your tank!
Here's the tank and AIO sump! Going on 3 months old now.
IMG_2319.jpg
IMG_2412.JPG
IMG_2411.JPG
 
I think you have it covered, nothing more to add.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new