Best algea eaters?!

oliverw953

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I have the TMC habitat 60, very young tank, few fish and corals in there all doing very well.

I have some algea coming through that is like a green stain on the rock, getting darker by the day.

130 litre display tank, quite a decent amount of rock in there with sand bed. Sand bed is nice and clear though.

I have: 2 Conch snails (doing my sand bed wonders) 5 hermits, 6 turkey snails.

They can't quit get their way through the algea growing.

Do I get more of the same, or are there some inverts out there that will help with clearing the rock algea ?

Thanks
 
Sorry, Turbo snails. Not turkey snails
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new