best app for ipad iphone

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxwell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maxwell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
616
Reaction score
1,102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , Im looking for the best app to use with an ipad /iphone to do video can anybody advise whats available , thanks Bill
 
I honestly just use the standard camera app that is included on iPhones. It does what I need it to do! Are you looking to edit videos? If so you can try adobe premiere, movie maker by Apple, or Luma fusion!
 
I honestly just use the standard camera app that is included on iPhones. It does what I need it to do! Are you looking to edit videos? If so you can try adobe premiere, movie maker by Apple, or Luma fusion!
I have just got a iPad and looking for the best way to do a video as the camera definition looks good but as usual using leds it needs correction so I was looking at a way to do it not too techie .I use a DSLR and macro lenses for top down shots which are good so this is the first attempt with an iPad.
 
I have just got a iPad and looking for the best way to do a video as the camera definition looks good but as usual using leds it needs correction so I was looking at a way to do it not too techie .I use a DSLR and macro lenses for top down shots which are good so this is the first attempt with an iPad.
Do you have any orange clip on filters? Those would help reduce some of the led shimmer. I don’t know how old your iPad is, but you could try changing your video settings to shoot in 4k instead of 1080p (assuming your iPad supports this)
 
Do you have any orange clip on filters? Those would help reduce some of the led shimmer. I don’t know how old your iPad is, but you could try changing your video settings to shoot in 4k instead of 1080p (assuming your iPad supports this)
its a new one ipad 9th gen and ive just tried a clip on orphek filter on camera mode its a improvement , i have a controller coming for my lights this week so maybe able to tweek them as a starting point and have a read on the adobe premier . many thanks il post one up if its acceptable .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new