Best app?

Niceandeasy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a app for iPhone that can log tank Parameters also would like to know when You enter them that if some thing is off in with the parameters that it will show you.

K95ranger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquarium Note on android. I love it. It allows you to log activities and parameters. It shows the changes in parameters from your previous results and it even does charts. You can customize by adding other elements that aren't listed that you test for too. You can have more then one aquarium on it too. Give it a shot if it's available on iPhone. It was free for android. Hope that helps you.

AdamB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a app for iPhone that can log tank Parameters also would like to know when You enter them that if some thing is off in with the parameters that it will show you.
I use Aquarimate to keep track of my parameters and schedule of stuff .

03E79632-D8A8-481C-A428-915828B02367.png

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at Pocket marine. I have been using this for my 40 as I have been cycling. Graphs my parameters has several other neat options and it was only 99.00. If you want a free one look at aquatic log.

ReefGoddesss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also use AquaticLog and I love the fact it’s free. It’s available on iPad and iPhone devices. It also offers additional tools for a price. I log my water changes, all my parameters (which will highlight in red if the specific parameter is out of normal range) and add notes too. You can also list your reef equipment, fish, coral and other inhabitants.

JadenSalas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for an app to record the parameters of the aquarium, too. Also, if anyone knows an app for scanning files, I would be happy to hear recommendations.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good old pencil and paper. Been doing that way since before cell phones were invented, and will continue on till I'm dead more then likely.

I have a box of legal notepads( I like being g spiral bound at the top) going back 30 years.

CoraElliott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are several apps available for iPhone that can log tank parameters and provide alerts if something is off. Aquarium Note allows you to track water parameters, feeding schedules, and maintenance tasks.

HawkeyeDJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are several apps available for iPhone that can log tank parameters and provide alerts if something is off. Aquarium Note allows you to track water parameters, feeding schedules, and maintenance tasks.
Aquarium Note also allows you to track expenses, livestock, and equipment, as well as journal and schedule tasks. And, you can also export your parameter logs to archive them or whatever. I love inventorying my critters, complete with photos and notes.
Screenshot_20220410-185914_Aquarium Note.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 169 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back