Best auto fish feeder for flakes?

mistergray

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
721
Reaction score
349
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a highly rated automatic fish feeder that can dispense flakes. The common complaint I see is that the flakes get wet and don’t come out of the feeder. My fish won’t eat pellets unfortunately.

Update: Will consider using pellets
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new