Best Birthday gift this year!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaneGer21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
2,750
Location
Creston, 44217
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I turned 37, and my wife got me this!

I have joked for a few years that I wanted one of these so I could move it randomly around our 20acre property, well now I finally can!

087D1A2D-09B4-41DE-89C9-8258DD788000.jpeg F57253A8-9B81-40FA-99EA-341213A97544.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new