best blennies for 40g?

obsessivereeferCH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
18
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just want to hear some opinions. looking for attitude more than color but if you know any that coincide, great!
 
I got a bicolor blenny not thinking much of him. he's my favorite fish, he's got so much personality, lots of attitude and will sit there looking like he's judging me all day. I like my 2 spot but the bicolor seems like more of a fit for what you're looking for. But i have no experience with any other blennys.
 
I got a bicolor blenny not thinking much of him. he's my favorite fish, he's got so much personality, lots of attitude and will sit there looking like he's judging me all day. I like my 2 spot but the bicolor seems like more of a fit for what you're looking for. But i have no experience with any other blennys.
thank you for your input. i heard from the saltwater aquarium radio the they have a lot of personality! i was kinda looking for some reassurance ngl.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new