Best Brand for aquariums on a budget?

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go innovative marine. Its more expensive but if you are going to spend money on a red sea, I would like to get a metal stand.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what is a brand that sells direct, for a bargain? I ordered a 108 gallon fijicube through Bulk Reef Supply. Fujicube emailed me asking me to agree to the shipping instructions, which is no problem. I did reply, and about 5 days later got an email from "postmaster" saying their system rejected my email, and it wasn't sent. I assume it is because of the attachment they sent me with the instructions. (inspect for damage, ect) So I emailed them again twice without the attachment, and after no reply for days, messaged them through the website, and called BRS asking them to help. Still no reply. I'm thinking it's not such a value price. I thought they were out of Michigan, but I just read they ship from China to distributors, and then to the retailers...so ultimately there is alot of markup.

I called Prostar and they only sell through websites. Their acrylic tank would be cheaper than fijicube if I wasn't forced to buy the stand. I don't want a fancy stand, but want to make my own.
Fiji Cube ships into St Paul, MN from China.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back