Best Clownfish to breed?

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the or some of the best clownfish to breed? jw cuz i"m looking into it for the future. Wanna be able to make money off the fish which will be hard off reg ocellaris because their so common. What is the best set up for a breeding tank. And any other info I'll need. Thx :bigsmile:

Blueshorts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some rare ocellaris like snowflakes. Although I think only the really experienced people make any money. With some exceptions most hobbyist's I know lose all of the fry within the first three weeks.

oceancube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all i got to say is ive bred clowns for a long time , and it takes alot of time and if you have a job it's even harder,,, im gonna start to breed my pairs again soon and ill have more time on my hands, i also got some help now from the wife and it's alot of help while im gone,,, i do it for fun and because i love clownfish, you can make some good money but you gotta have some killer pairs.......

OP
OP
R

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a job but have SOME money. I was looking for something That would sell for more than like $10 each like The common ocellaris. Black ocellaris? Picasso? I mean Dont picassos 1 out of every 100 or something become picasso?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 106 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 83 33.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back