Best Clownfish to breed?

Reef Keeper 18

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Location
Outside Buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the or some of the best clownfish to breed? jw cuz i"m looking into it for the future. Wanna be able to make money off the fish which will be hard off reg ocellaris because their so common. What is the best set up for a breeding tank. And any other info I'll need. Thx :bigsmile:
 
Some rare ocellaris like snowflakes. Although I think only the really experienced people make any money. With some exceptions most hobbyist's I know lose all of the fry within the first three weeks.
 
all i got to say is ive bred clowns for a long time , and it takes alot of time and if you have a job it's even harder,,, im gonna start to breed my pairs again soon and ill have more time on my hands, i also got some help now from the wife and it's alot of help while im gone,,, i do it for fun and because i love clownfish, you can make some good money but you gotta have some killer pairs.......
 
I dont have a job but have SOME money. I was looking for something That would sell for more than like $10 each like The common ocellaris. Black ocellaris? Picasso? I mean Dont picassos 1 out of every 100 or something become picasso?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new