Best corals for fowlr

gordoncheers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
167
Reaction score
24
Location
Singapore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really like the bare look of a fowlr setup but love emperor angels. any suggestions for cheap and fast growing corals that are less likely to get eaten?
 
Maybe green star polyps or some more colorful clove polys ie those called lemon clove polyps and fireworks polpys. I like to know too
 
Not to come off as a smart butt, but once you add corals, is it still a FOWLR?

All joking aside, I’ve seen plenty of great looking reef tanks with Angels. I think it mostly comes down to ensuring you feed your fish a few times a day so they don’t go looking for your corals to make their next meal. And of course sometimes just comes down to your luck with your particular Emperor angel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new