Best dip for corals? What do you use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam10045
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Bayer Advance for me. I dilute 1 ml of Bayer for each 100 mls of tank water.
 
Bayer is my favorite way. Been using it for about a year and a half almost 2 now. I use 6ml to 8oz water. 10min. Then 2 yes 2,clean water baths 10min in each. To ensure the Bayer is flushed out. Before putting in tank. Also use a turkey baster and blow the corals off in the Bayer BC you don't want the pests to die and stay on the coral it can cause tissue death. I like to turn them.upside down and swish them around then sit them in the dip. Then use a baster and blow th off every few min before removing them and putting in the clean water. Where I'll also do the swish and blow them off. Make sure to keep the temp in all 3 the same so you don't shock the coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new