Best doses for SPS?

Xerxes_Zoanthids444

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
243
Reaction score
85
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the best doses for dosing my tank for SPS, I'm looking for things that do work and help with coral color and growth? Thanks for the help!!
IMG_1115.JPG
 
I think the best all around product will be alkalinity and calcium set up to dose and maintain a constant level. Other than that what are you looking for? Better growth, color, etc..?
 
I think the best all around product will be alkalinity and calcium set up to dose and maintain a constant level. Other than that what are you looking for? Better growth, color, etc..?

Ok, I'm looking for growth and color!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new