Best filter roller for CADE 1800P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MartinM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
1,129
Location
Japan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all - not sure which one to use. I was considering Red Sea, but I was told the flow rate has to be pretty low, and I want to push as much water through the returns as I silently can without worrying about being restricted. Anyone used a roller with a CADE 1800P (peninsula)? Thanks!
 
Red Sea ReefMat 1200 should work fine (that's what I have on my system with about 750Gph).
I was hoping to push more than that through the returns but it might cause too much noise.
 
I was hoping to push more than that through the returns but it might cause too much noise.
That's what I run on my 200-gallon system in terms of flow. The ReefMat 1200 can actually accommodate a lot more flow than what I have.
 
Last edited:
I have an AquaMaxx AF-1 on my 1500P and it works quite well. Flow rate is ~1100 gph and each roll lasts about 4 weeks with heavy feeding and heavy skimming.
 
I just saw you are in Japan. If the ReefFactory Smart Roller (Medium) is offered for sale there, what would have been my first choice.
 
I just saw you are in Japan. If the ReefFactory Smart Roller (Medium) is offered for sale there, what would have been my first choice.
I can I import anything so I’ll check, thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new