Best Food/supplements for LPS?

LovinlifeinGuam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
5,740
Location
Guam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've accumulated a good number of LPS corals between my 3 tanks at this point and was wondering what the best foods are for feeding LPS like Scolys, Lobos, and Acans mainly...also I've seen products like Zeovites LPS booster Amino Acids...are they or similar products really worth the price? I have reef Roids, frozen a pods, and other coral foods already but feel they might be too small for the LPS to really grab and eat with their tentacles easily. I was planning on just trying refrigerated whole mysis. What do you guys think regarding LPS foods and the supplements like I mentioned? I already dose AF Amino Mix.
 
Also, does anyone have experience with Zeovit Coral Vitalizer? It's supposed to be liquid coral food but doesn't increase nitrates or phosphate...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new