Best for Corals for bioluminescence / fluorescence

rbjohnston

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
39
Location
Georgetown, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite things in my tank I had years ago was how certain corals would glow at night. I could stay up for an hour admiring the colors and the night life that would come out. I had mostly zoanthids then. What are some of the corals that you all love that put off that beautiful glow at night?
 
I want to say it was @i cant think that got a UV light and did some really cool nighttime photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new